3 Jan 2010

World Greatest Dad

I watched the movie 'World Greatest Dad' recently. It reminds me of my dad. (Daddy, i miss you)

Tonight, i was browsing through a recipe book when a piece of paper slipped onto the floor. Written neatly on it are simple loving words and reminders of a father.



Every sentence, albeit short, touches my heart.




I read the note again and again. Being away from home, facing the many distractions and new adventures in this big big world, i almost forgot those words. Yes, my duty as a daughter slipped my mind. Yes, i almost forgot how his hair thins and grays as time passes by. And then i lost count of those wrinkles around his eyes every time he frowned when we misbehaved.



A humble, strict but loving father he is.
And I am proud to be his daughter.
I hope one day, i would make him proud too.
Simply because what they taught me: "亲爱我 孝何难"

Happy birthday, dad.


1 comment:

YuZi said...

touched...
i dun even noe papa sent u dis, wat's dis?