4 Jan 2010

White Winter is Love



Tiny snow flakes are playing hide and seek in the misty cold air outside my window when i am writing this. Now and then they stop dancing gracefully and start to swirl with enthusiasm and excitement along with Mr. Wind. Often, i try to find the rhythm of the nature and let my heart beats synchronize with it. In that way i find bliss.


View from my balcony.

Welcome to Kampung Burgsteinfurt :D



My sole connection to the outside world *pathetic*


Spotted: Old man with his giant husky out for a lazy afternoon 'chill' :D :D :D *Hearts*
*couldn't take any better photo with my K770i phone camera*


Footprints on snow :D :D :D
Letting your shoes sink into the 10cm thick fluffy snow and leaving foot prints behind is *heartsss*

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favourite things

When the dog barks
When the bee stings
When i'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then i don't feel so bad.

Yes, white winter is one of my favourite things. And when i'm feeling bad, i simply have to remember them all :D


Simply ♥ white winter.

2 comments:

YuZi said...

i feel it's vry peace thr~

Anonymous said...

cool man! -jy-