26 Jan 2010

Sweetie Pie ♥

" Tee...cher...i want my mummy.." her wet little eyes met mine. My heart ached a little. I wiped away her tiny tears.

" Oh sweety, mummy will be here after school k? She loves you a lot. But mummy needs to work. And Yiyi needs to learn. Look, you have so so many friends here. There are Sheela, Siti, Emily, Weiwei... They don't cry. Now tell teacher, how old is Yiyi?"

She raised her hand and showed me 4 fingers.
"One..two..three..four...Yiyi is 4 years old. Big girl now, big girl don't cry. C'mon, let's go and sit with your friends." I explained to her.

" Teecher, when is school over?" she did not give in.

"At 12pm. Only 3 hours from now. " i pointed at the 12 on my watch.

" How long is 3 hours teecher? " Puzzled, she looked at me.

3 hours is 180 minutes or 10800seconds or 12.5% of a day or when u finished 10 Calculus questions in the exam hall or traveling from Taiping to Kuala Lumpur by car or a movie + romantic dinner evening with your boy friend. =.=
Ok...of course i did not answer that.

"When you finish writing your 'apple' and colour this cute little dinosaur here, and then finish the yummy sandwich in your lunch box, and then sing and play with your friends, then we will sing " thank you teacher, goodbye teacher, goodbye my friends, kay? " i patted her head.

She nodded doubtfully and broke into a little smile :)

Sweetie, teacher misses you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah -jy-