16 Jan 2010

Au revoir

Dear Beebee,

Year 2009 has finally came to an end. And so are things between us. We finally did it. The one thing that only seems right to do. After so many years, after so many arguments, after so many fights, after so many patching ups, after so many kisses, so many hugs, so much tears, so much laughter, so many phone calls, skype calls, sms-s...

Everyday i wake up, i know it's another day, of the many days in the many months that i will need to let go of things, to let go of us, to let go of you and eventually to move on with life...my life without you. Everyday is a brand new day. Everyday new things awaits me to explore them. Everyday new interesting people are coming into my life as well as taking leave with and without my notice. Everyday is full of hope and unexpected suprises and adventures. Stepping into the cold, breathing the fresh chilly winter air, i suddenly realised that the world is still as beautiful as the way it was, even without you. And from that moment onwards, my heart weights a little lighter. May yours too.

Even though memories keep replaying and flashing in my mind now and then and there are unfulfilled dreams and promises between you and me, i know it doesn't hurt me anymore, to think that the special chemistry and bond between us are history now. But we tried our best. We fought for it. We enjoyed when we could. We loved each other so much. There is nothing to be regretted. Sadly, there is always a 'but' in a story. Two straight lines with different gradients will meet at a certain point of time, but if those lines were to be extrapolated eventually, they go separate ways. In fact, the further they become from each other as time goes by. Prince and princess can't always live happily ever after in reality. Yes. It's reality that won the battle :)

Merry Christmas to you and may you have a happy and blessed new year 2010: A new chapter in both our lives.
To love, to life, to hope. Cheers.

Best wishes with all the remaining love i have and had for you,
Your sweetheart



p.s: i’m growing up and learning so much now. i will be the better, stronger woman that you’ve always wanted to see me become. In the near future.

I miss those blue eyes
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep

Like there's no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe

I see your blue eyes
Everytime I close mine
You make it hard to see
Where I belong to
When I'm not around you
It's like I'm not with me

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now,
I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
and after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you


~i never told you by Colbie Caillat~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad.. it's better isn't it??



-jy-